Matcha Cookie with Okara: Okara is the soy bean pulp that’s left over from making soy milk. This is a guest post by Pat Tokuyama from All Day I Eat. Pat shows you how to make yummy Okara Matcha cookies in simple steps in his video.
Matcha Cookie with Okara
This is a guest post by Pat Tokuyama from All Day I Eat. Pat shows you how to make yummy Okara Matcha cookies in simple steps in his video.
- 6 Tbsp olive oil or 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp matcha powder
- 1 cup hakurikiko light Japanese flour, alternatively cake flour
- 1/2 cup Okara
- 2-3 Tbsp white chocolate chips
Thanks Pat for sharing great recipe!
Buy Matcha Used in the Video
Pat's New BookPat released a new book on Amazon. Please check it out!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
• Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself, and all opinions
expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that I may earn a small commission at
no additional cost to you.
The commission also supports us in producing better content when you buy through our site links.
Thanks for your support.
- Kei and Team at Japanese Green Tea Co.